The following are the most commonly asked questions we receive.
For more frequently asked questions, please visit:
1. May I bring my own furniture?
2. Is there an additional charge for furnished rooms?
No. We’re happy to provide furnishings for your room.
3. Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
No. You may lease your room on a month-to-month basis
4. What things are included in the monthly room rates?
Please see the Living & Services Page.
5. May I bring my own vehicle?
Yes. There is no charge for parking in our spacious lot.
6. When are meals served?
- Breakfast is served from 8 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Lunch, the midday meal, is served from 12:00 p.m.
- Supper, the evening meal, is served from 4:30 p.m.
Evening snacks are available at 7:00 p.m.
7. Is there extra storage available if I need to keep some things that won’t fit in my room?
8. May I have guests visit whenever I like?
Yes. We encourage visitors and welcome guests.
9. May I take an active part in the community garden?
Yes. We welcome your gardening expertise and enjoyment.
10. Are there emergency services in house?
Each room is equipped with Emergency Response Call Buttons which are answered by our 24/7 on-site staff.
11. Is telephone service included in the room rate?
No. Telephone service is up to each resident.
12. Have any additional question? Please contact us!